Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Here we go!

We have finally entered the digital world. This year, we bought ourselves a digital camera. It was just becoming too time consuming and costly to buy film, pay for the developing, scan the pictures, crop them for e-mailing and then catalog them either on the computer or in a photo album. Despite all of that, I don't think Sara would have stopped taking pictures. She is her mother's daughter!

So, now that we have the digital camera and the mail-in rebates have been dropped off at the post office, we can now begin sharing pictures with you (and maybe some other treats, too). Let's start with some pictures we took over Christmas break.


Andrew got a BB Gun for Christmas. Here he is in action.


Amber lost a tooth right before Christmas. She was very excited!

This is just a photo I took while messing around with the camera's black & white settings. It turned out OK.


Well, that's a start. The more pictures we take, the more we'll share. At least we have this blog started and I know how to post photos. We hope you enjoy them.

2 comments:

ANDREW FINCH said...

Glad to see you have joined the blogger world! I keep thinking I want to make the leap. I hope Andrew does not put his eye out with that thing. Did you also get your "FRAGILE" leg stocking lamp on the Christmas Story ebay site? VERY Christmelicious.

-Andy

Anonymous said...

Okay, I've made the switch now to the NEW blogger.....I've been holding back for some reason, but I now have a Google account so I can comment here! I once saw a "FRAGILE" leg nightlight....sure wish I'd bought it....I wonder if they have one on EBAY? I might have to check that out. Later!