Friday, May 25, 2007

Gesture of Goodwill

To prove to you that my intentions are true, here are a couple of pictures I took at Wichita's River Festival last week. Most of the night I took photos of the "freaks" that tend to conglomerate downtown (which I may share later). These two were taken on the way out of the Mardi Gras party & Cajun food fest (with music provided by "Big Bad Voodoo Daddy").

This is the old Holiday Inn building. It is now an upscale apartment complex.


This is a picture of Century II and the party going on in front of it. It's a little blurry because I was in a hurry to catch up to my family but I like the colors, and I think the blur captures a little bit of the party.


OK, hopefully, that'll hold you for a bit. As I said before, more are coming. I'm looking forward to sharing them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos!

They were worth the long, long, wait!

Have a great Holiday weekend--

Jamie