Monday, July 19, 2010

New Beginning

For some reason, I was looking through my junk e-mail today and ran across a newsletter from Kim Komando. It was talking about the "Cool Website of the Day". This site was a free fitness tracker. It's called www.HotCal.com and it's exactly what I've been looking for. It keeps track of my exercise and how many calories I burn as well as everything I eat during the day and how many calories I take in. I entered my current weight and my weight loss goal and how fast I'd like to lose it. The website does the rest. It lets me know how many calories I can have each day to meet my goal and so much more. It's my new favorite website and there are some changes I'm making in my life today. Not only did I find this site today, but Oprah had Dr. Oz and Bob Green on the show today to discuss the serious threat of diabetes. There was so much good information in that show and a lot of it really hit home. Lades and gentlemen, get ready and stand aside. Change starts now.

No comments: