Sunday, February 14, 2010

Yellow & Black Attack

It has been a basketball week around here. The end of the season tournament for A1, tournament play for A2, OSU Cowgirls fall in an upset, and the Wichita State Shockers MBB team barely eek out a victory against the Missouri State Bears. WSU won 66-64. My office was the corporate sponsor of the game tonight. I took A1 and a couple of his buddies. It was my first Shocker Men's basketball game, and my son's first college men's basketball game ever! EVER!!! (Am I failing as a father?) I'm not sure the guy behind me understood how the game of basketball works because he kept asking a lot of questions. Questions like, "Are you kidding me?", "Hey, ref! What part of Missouri are you from?", "Where's the foul?", "How do you miss that shot?", and "Are you an idiot?". I don't think he got any answers, but here's hoping he walked away with a better understanding of the game.



No comments: