Sunday, March 14, 2010

Digital Download

I found some time to finally download my photos from the Billy Joel/Elton John concert a couple of weeks ago. Yeah, it's been a busy stretch. A lot of the pics turned out really great. Many of them I just deleted because they were so bad. I do what I can with this little Canon PowerShot. It's perfect for concerts, though because security doesn't usually allow anything bigger through the door. Now...help me out. Where's the best place to post pictures to share with the rest of the world? Leave a comment.

4 comments:

Alej Keigan said...

Flickr, for sure! Also the best place to learn...

Mike said...

Thanks, Alej! Thrilled that you took the time to comment! I want to share my photos and most definitely want to learn to become a better photographer so Flickr sounds perfect. Thanks again! And, thanks for visiting. Hope you choose to visit again.

Indi said...

I use Picasa as well. Both work well.

junebug said...

I like Flickr.
On your note about male bloggers & conferences. I actually follow about five other men. I asked one of them if he had an answer. I researched it and so far I have to say you are right. I can hardly find any that even include men. Hmm.