Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Face 2 Face

Sitting at the I-B-A in Wichita waiting for Billy Joel & Elton John to take the stage on their Face2Face tour. I saw Billy Joel in concert on his Storm Front tour back in 1990, I think. 7th row center on the floor. Great concert. I've never seen Elton John in concert before. I'm more of a Billy Joel fan than I am an Elton John fan, but I ended up being impressed with both. Elton was good and it was great to see a music legend perform live. But I gotta tell ya, Billy Joel knows how to entertain and engage an audience. It's like sitting in his arena-sized living room while he tells stories and plays music. Just awesome. Favorites tonight: Elton John - "The Bitch Is Back". Billy Joel - "We Didn't Start The Fire". I have plenty o' pictures to share so check back on this post for a link to see more from the show.

1 comment:

Being Robinson said...

jealous. sigh. but thanks for the pic text! that actually made me smile quite a bit! :)