Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Neverending Project

I'm staring at them. They stare back...and they never blink. Slowly, I am conquering them, but tonight, technology is fighting back. I had hoped to burn the final copies of Disc 6 and there is something keeping that from happening. Error messages haunt me. I will try at work tomorrow, when they're least expecting me to attack them. If that fails, the next step will be drastic. It's a horrible thought, but the task will be necessary to move forward toward completion. If my work approach doesn't work, I will destroy Disc 6, recreate it which will take 4 hours of precious time, and try copying again. Crossing my fingers that it won't come to that. Humans are better than technology and tomorrow, I will prove that. Now, I must slumber to prepare myself for battle and finally close the book on this project.

No comments: