Monday, May 24, 2010

Smoke & Mirrors

Sara wasn't feeling well so I took Andrew to see a fantastic concert tonight. Cavo, Lifehouse, and Daughtry. I never gave Lifehouse much of a chance past their radio hits but they were really good! Daughtry was great, too! I loved it when he covered Phil Collins' "In The Air Tonight" (he broke out the lasers when the drums kick in!) and Billy Idol's "Rebel Yell". He sounded just like Billy Idol, too! It was awesome. But the band who really impressed me was Cavo. I knew nothing about them and their performance was good enough that I did what all people my age do that doesn't happen much anymore. I bought their CD "Bright Nights Dark Days". I've been listening to it all day. Love it! I hope more people find out about them. I'll have more pictures from the show posted soon.

No comments: