Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wall "O" Light

I picked up Andrew from OSU Cowboy Basketball Camp today. His team won the 5 on 5 tournament for his age group. The kid's got skills! Kind of interesting to be in a Big XII town at a Big XII school on the day when there's so much talk about the Big XII dissolving. I'm pretty sad about that. The Big XII is a good family of schools and the fans enjoy paying other schools in such close proximity. I don't care about the UCLA's or the Michigan's. Those schools seem a world away from me but I can relate with the school's in the Big XII. If things fall apart, college sports just won't be as enjoyable if my favorite teams are playing games with their new "friends" in Arizona. Ugh. Thanks for ruining the party, Nebraska.

1 comment:

Oz Runner said...

hey Mike, nice to meet you too....pretty cool blog you've got going here..