Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bible Sunday

Today is the day! It's the day she's been wanting to arrive for a LONG time. Today is the day she gets an honest to goodness real Bible at church. She was so excited that she was ready to go before the rest of us. She got up on her own and got herself ready. The hard part was having to wait for us to catch up to her. The girl was pumped up! It was a big day for her, and as a dad, I'm glad she was excited about it. Now, if we can get a repeat of this morning's performance on school days. Crossing my fingers.

2 comments:

Oz Runner said...

great memories, how cool....good seeing you at the run over the weekend...what a great event, i hope they do it again...

Mike said...

I'm sure they will. I think the turnout was great! Good job out there! I can only hope to run that well someday. Gonna keep trying, though.