Saturday, January 16, 2010

Behind the bench

What an exciting basketball game this was! The Oklahoma State Cowgirls hosted the Kansas State Wildcats...two pretty-much equally matched teams. Good reason to be a little nervous for this game. OSU won the game 66-56 and are now 3-0 in Big XII conference play!

A family member provides these tickets for us whenever we want them so it's a nice perk and ALOT of fun to sit behind the bench. I couldn't decide which picture should be tonight's picture so...you're getting a triple-shot!

These were taken during a time-out midway through the first half. Above, we have the coaches talking to the team just to my left...

...then there's the OSU Pom Squad and cheerleaders over to my right. That's the amazing Kevin Gum & remarkable Casey Kendrick, radio voices for the OSU Cowgirls, sitting down at the media desk on the left.

Then there's my trusty Zune, right by my side, giving me all of the exciting play-by-play action.

No comments: