Thursday, January 14, 2010

Up, up, on your feet!

If you guessed tonight's picture would consist of either food or basketball, you're right. Tonight it was basketball.

Standing behind the video camera, I'm running out of options of what this cell-phone camera can do. And it's difficult to take too much time to capture an interesting perspective or something new to click a photo of. So tonight, you get the 7th grade cheerleaders performing a stunt while they cheer. The other half of the squad is to the right of the picture. Couldn't get them all because my back was literally against a wall and I was surrounded by parents who were ready to go home by this time. I'm sure they didn't want the weird camera guy taking pictures of them after a day that had fallen into the "too long" category.

My friend, Fair Weather Runner, requested a crowd shot with someone eating popcorn, but I just couldn't get it done tonight. Maybe next week. Hey, we're only half-way through the season. There's still a chance!

No comments: