Thursday, January 28, 2010

CO-2mobile

Whew! I thought I was gonna be inside taping a basketball game again, but the game ended before 7:15P! Thank goodness! I had no idea what to take a picture of that hasn't been taken already. I packed up quickly so I would be somewhere else by 7:15P and made it to the car in the parking lot. Andrew made it just in time to be my subject tonight.

He made this car in his Introduction to Technology class. After all of his classmates had created their own car, the class went into the gym, loaded them up with CO-2 capsules and raced each car against the clock. The car that made it to the other end of the gym the fastest was the winner. Andrew's car got 4th in his class, but 6th in the school, so a pretty good showing. I expect General Motors to be calling him up to their design division very soon.

No comments: